Changing a community starts with an individual. I’ve been trying the below lately and have noticed a difference with how I go about my day today activities.
So what can we change:
- Smile – Bringing a smile on another persons face changes their thoughts and may just make their day a little better;
- Be helpful – even if its the simplest of things, the world needs helpfulness;
- Pick up rubbish – instead of looking at this like a chore and that you are picking up some other persons rubbish. Try looking at it as a different light, you may have just saved an animal from choking….
- Encourage grow – if the community
- Put that phone down and stop to smell the roses every once in a while!